When you first log in, you will choose to enter either the Assets Manager‘s or Projects Manager‘s area, both are initially empty.
In short what you usually do is:
- Import some assets into the Assets Manager
- Create a new project in the Projects Manager
- Add one or more experiences to the newly created project
- Add one or more scenes to the project’s experiences
- Add and configure each scene using the available assets from the Assets Manager
- Test or Distribute (publicly or privately) the project
Below the whole process is described in more detail to introduce you to the jargon used along all the components of the AR-media Platform.