The fifth annual Augmented World Expo (AWE), the world’s largest event for Augmented Reality, Wearable Tech, and the Internet of Things will take place May 28-29, 2014 at the Santa Clara Convention Center, California.
To get a sense of the richness and depth of content, take a look at the AWE 2014 Schedule – it will be THE must-attend AR event of the year: Hackathon, Tutorial day, 2 days conference with 3 tracks, 200 exhibits; with keynotes:
- Hiroshi Ishii, Associate Director, MIT Media Lab Jerome B. Wiesner Professor of Media Arts and Sciences Co-Director, Things That Think Head, Tangible Media Group Tangible Media
- Robert Scoble, Startup Liaison for Rackspace, the Open Cloud Computing Company
….and over 130 other speakers! 2000 professionals from around the world are registering and will be there.
Inglobe Technologies will participate with a booth and in other activities as well. For this reason we invite all the ARmedia enthusiasts to join us at AWE and receive the reduced $495 registration price – $200.00 off the $695 on-site price – by using Discount Code: “IG4AWE” during registration.
This event will be a fantastic opportunity to cover this emerging industry. Here are some highlights:
• A press conference for new product announcements by leading AR companies
• Launch pad for new Augmented World startups – a judging panel with VCs and entrepreneurs
• More than 100 talks over two intense days
• “The Auggie Awards” – competition for the best product in 10 categories
• Art and live performances by AR artists
• Wearable Fashion Show
Details, speakers and registration at www.augmentedworldexpo.com
Remember use Discount Code: ”IG4AWE” and save $200 during registration.