AR-media™ Plugin for Google™ SketchUp™
WARNING: since the release of AR-media™ Plugin v2.0 for Google SketchUp™ this product is not updated anymore.
DescriptionWith AR-media™ Plugin, Google™ SketchUp™ users are allowed to visualize their 3D models using Augmented Reality directly in the real physical space which sorrounds them. In a very precise sense, through AR-media™ Plugin, SketchUp™ 3D models can be visualized out of the digital workspace directly on users' desktop, by connecting a simple webcam and by printing a suitable code. The AR-media™ Plugin provides users with an advanced visualization functionality which serves two main purposes:
- Study and analyze scaled virtual prototypes in real environments
- Communicate 3D projects immersively and astonishingly
- AR-media™ Plugin v1.5 for Google™ SketchUp™ (User Guide - Windows version)
- AR-media™ Plugin v1.5 for Google™ SketchUp™ (User Guide - Mac OS X Version - Intel)
- Marker for AR-media™ Plugin/Player (pdf)
In order to manage existing licenses click the following link:
Student Version: Primary school, secondary school, college, university and accredited school students qualify to order a single-seat license (proof of status is required). No commercial use is allowed. In order to manage existing licenses click the following link:
Educational Version: Any accredited school, college or university can order educational licenses on a school purchase order. No commercial use is allowed. In order to manage existing licenses click the following link:
- The Plugin comes with a predefined image marker that is not customizable by users. If you need a customized marker please ask the support team.