February 6, 2009
Information we collect and how we use it
Sometimes we collect personal information with regards some of our services or products. In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you sign up for a Inglobe Service/Product or other Inglobe service or promotion that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address and an account password). For certain products, such as our ARmedia Plugin for Google SketchUp, we also request other information as well. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other Inglobe services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information.
- Log information – When you access Inglobe services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Providing our services to users, including the display of customized content.
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services.
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network.
- Developing new services.
Information sharingInglobe only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Inglobe in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Inglobe, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Please contact us at the address below for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
Information securityWe take security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Inglobe employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.